Friday, November 18, 2011

Things that are new

Things that are new:
I am still couponing, and have got a lot of great deals, if you want to give me your Sunday and Tuesday inserts please save them!

I interviewed for a csi job in Henderson. I had a skype interview, then 2 weeks later went down for a practical exam, second interview, a meeting with a background investigator, got finger printed and had a lie detector test. You may get a letter to vouch for me, just a heads up.

Still living with Tyler and working at the title company. Not many people know what I do for a job so let me explain: when you buy a house or refinance it is my job to make sure there are no leins or court judgements on the property. I also have to make sure people are following their divorce decree instructions and order pay offs on peoples mortgages. It's okay.

My dearest grandpa Newbold is really sick and in the hospital which makes me so sad, send your good vibes his way.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment