Dear certain girl:
I think it is odd when one night I hear you ask "Is Randi here? Because I think Randi would hook up with my boyfriend, and I think he would hook up with her too."
I also think it is weird how the next night I hear you say "I dont like Randi, I think she's a fake person."
I think it is strange that later in that same night you proceed to ask me my plans for the night, compliment my outfit, and see what I'm up to, and ask advice on how to get boys to pay attention to you.
I also think it is strange how after you said you think your boyfriend would hook up with me and voice your concern about it, how you turned psycho on everyone in the house, and begged your boyfriend to stay with you.
Why in the world would you want to have a long distance relationship with your boyfriend if you think he would hook up with some other girl under your very nose, in your own house? What makes you think he wouldnt do it with eight states separating you?
If you cannot trust someone, dont turn crazy and cause a scene for a week about it, simple part ways with them.
Also, please have a little more faith in my character, I am not a boyfriend stealer, I simply make friends who are boys more easily.
Regards,
Randi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment