I love California, I miss it already.
My trip was wonderful, we went to the beach two days, dyed easter eggs, had an easter egg hunt, cooked homemade orange cinnamon french toast, went out, went to dinner, ate at an organic shop, went bike searching, watched 2012, experienced an earth quake, i wouldnt have had it any other way.
Yes, i did say "earthquake".
Crazy, i know, right?
I was getting my boarding passes in San Diego to head home to cold Utah when a lady working asked "do you feel that, i think its an earth quake".
I replied "No." and kept doing my boarding pass check in, then all the sudden the ground shook and signs were swinging from the ceiling and i just stood there like a deer in the head lights.
The ladies behind the counters were hoping over the counter and running outside so i just followed them out there. haha apparently when there are no school desks to duck and cover under, you go outside, school drills never prepared me for that one. Things were fine, a few minor delays with my planes but i'm safe and sound; back to Utah missing Cali already.
On a side note, i had a stress break down today. Way too much going on in my life right now, too little time to deal with it. Two more weeks and the semester is OVER! yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment