For those of you who don't know this about me:
I LOVE california.
My heart is in California
My dreams are in California
My soul is in California.
aaaannd I'm going to California for Easter, leaving tomorrow.
I could not be more excited to escape this cold blizzard of Utah and have the sun in my face and sand under my feet.
California here I come, for four days, not nearly long enough, but it will have to do for now.
PS
TOMS shoes said they'd let us know about the internship in California by the end of April, so please keep those positive vibes for me coming for a few more weeks. thanks lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wohoo!! Where are you going to be?
ReplyDeletethis weekend i'll be in san diego.
ReplyDeletemy internship is in santa monica (if i get it, work some magic for me in your prayers please)
where are you living at these days?
(i know you just moved, and said something about "closer to LA")