This week my "youthful" looks have been quite a hindrance.
I know years from now I will appreciate them, but right now they're a strange phase for me.
This weekend I got hit on by way too many highschoolers, and yesterday I got i.d.'ed TWICE to get into a 17+ movie. REALLY? Do i really look that young? geeez.
Just for the record, I am 21 years old, thank you very much.
Liz and I decided to do VEGAS for spring break, which is in 11 days, which means I have got to start hitting the gym to look fab for our little adventure. I cannot wait. I've never been to Vegas, so this should be interesting, I am so excited. We will be there March 15-18, if you'll be in the area be sure and let me know. I am going to wendover with Gina the 13th, so this spring break consists of alot of gambling. haha
This week was okay for me. Yesterday was really busy, I was at school for 12 hours straight, took a CJ test, then had to take a chemistry test this morning. Today I had four hours of school and have to go back tonight for a crime scene which is 3 hours. School is taking over every aspect of my life, spring break could not come at a better time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment