Tuesday, February 23, 2010

photo class

I happen to be in two photo classes this semester: digital crime scene photography and black and white film. Black and white film seems to take up a HUGE chunk of my time. Every project we shoot three rolls of 36 pictures, develop our rolls, print six perfect pictures and three contact sheets. Not only do I spend a lot of time in the lab developing and printing, but I spend a lot of time shooting pictures. I do enjoy it, but did I stress the HUGE amount of time I have to spend on this class? The current project we have is called "lighting", so rather than finding interesting subject matter, we have to find interesting lighting situations. I had heard of the technique "painting with light" used in crime scenes at night, so i tried it, here are a few of my results. Peace & love, typical Randi.



No comments:

Post a Comment