So a few posts ago I mentioned how I'm in two photo classes that take up all my free time, yes? yes.
Anyhow, these are my six pictures I picked for my lighting assignment for my black and white class. Given they look MUCH better in real life, but I thought I'd at least give you a glimpse of them. a picture of a picture doesn't do it justice. (ps, I wrote this blog before i went to class and had our critique, my teacher did not say ONE nice thing about them. ugh, fml)
Last night in crime scene photography we had a gang fight scene with REAL human blood. It was fun, but super chaotic with a million groups running around trying to photograph, document, and sketch the scene. My job was sketching, this is my sketch:

I looove the one with the spirally staircase! Where did you take that?
ReplyDeletethanks sara. its in ogden in some ghetto alley. all i do is drive around and find the most ghetto beautiful places and photograph them, haha
ReplyDelete