Yay! It's spring break, and I cannot say how happy I am to get a break from school and work, even though some people think i should just work all spring break like a "good daughter" would, cough cough. Ugh, forget that I deserve a break. I have been very overwhelmed with school these days: photo assignments, group projects for CSI, chemistry tests, labs, homework questions, papers, theories quizzes, it never seems to end.
Yesterday I went to Wendover on the fun bus with my sister and her friends (picture), I was a bit of a 7th wheel which was lame, but we managed to have a fun time. I ended up losing some money on penny machines, but won it all back and then some playing blackjack. :) Hello 39 dollars.
Tomorrow I leave for Vegas with my lovely friend Liz, and am so excited. It has been a long time since I've been on a roadtrip and I need the vacation. We're going to stay at Stratosphere and do the rides there which should be interesting seeing that just thinking about the rides is giving me a small panic attack.
Spring break part 2 will be coming shortly, untill then enjoy your snowy Utah, I'm Vegas bound.

No comments:
Post a Comment