Friday, May 21, 2010

Boom boom POW!



So yesterday I was driving and then "boom boom POW", my car was going crazy and i hit the cement barricade on the side of the freeway, and it totaled my car. Major bummer.
It was like an out of body experience, i was seeing it happen but couldnt seem to do anything about it, i felt like it was all happening in slow motion, but in fast forward if that makes sense.
So i'm sure you're thinking to yourself 'what happened?'.
I was changing lanes, a car was in my blind spot, i started going over but saw it, then over corrected and ended up doing a 180, hitting the barricade, and then came to a stop facing head on traffic on I15, super scary.
I am so grateful i am alive and walked away with nothing more than a mere scratch, and i am also grateful nobody else was hurt.
To the wonderful looking 21 year old mystery good semeritan that stopped to help me, thank you so much.



1 comment:

  1. So glad you are OK! I know what you mean about it being in fast forward but also slow, like you are watching it happen. Worst. Feeling. Ever. Glad you are safe!

    ReplyDelete