i:
totaled a car
bought a car
went to sushi
did homework
went to keys on main (so fun!)
worked alot
gave a manager meeting
went to juicy berry (i now love pineapple icecream)
finished a book & am 550 pages deep in book #2
quit working out/eating healthy BOO
gave up diet coke for three whole days
played with ogden friends, love you rob
went to my first gay club
kissed a boy or two...or ten, hahaha jk, but seriously
finished LOST, what a disappointment
went to a lil john concert and left before it started
had ten million mental break downs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's settled. Me and you, Keys on Main when I get back from Spain. We will discuss your Ogden life, as I am going to be a resident the second half of the summer, the LOST finale because I really have some qualms myself, and kissing between two and ten boys. (we've all been there at some point.)
ReplyDelete