I’m a bit skeptical about my “blogging” skills. Never have I attempted to blog, nor have I ever been up on reading others’, but lately I’ve just been in the mood to give it a try, it may have something to do with constantly reading Megan and Jule’s blogs (yes, I am a huge creeper) and having it bring so much simple joy to me. My life has defiantly taken a strange path this week; 2010 was going wonderfully, at least to me, but then things came crashing down, and here I am left to pick up the pieces. It is strange when you feel in total control, but then one thing can make you feel so powerless and vulnerable.
“in my daydreams, in my sleep
infatuation turning into disease
you could cure me, see all you have to do now is please try
give it your best shot and try
all i'm asking for is love
but you never seem to have enough
i've gotta feel you in my bones again
i'm all over you
i'm not over you
i wanna taste you one more time again
i'm all over you
i'm not over you
this life is way too short to get caught up in all this stuff when i just want you to love me back
why can't you just love me back”
This brings me to putting my new year’s resolution number one and two into full swing:
1. Discover my self-worth and gain more self esteem
2. Become more independent
Luckily I have amazing friends and family who have been there for me, you know who you are and I’m so grateful to have your support.
To continue on the resolution thought process I made eight goals, yes, a bit ambitious, but they are all goals that I felt were very important and if I put them on paper it would make me strive harder to achieve them:
3. Work out 5 hours a week and eat a healthy diet
4. Get a “beach bod” by spring break
5. Take a vacation
6. Make time to volunteer
7. Keep my room clean (easier said than done)
8. Write in my journal once a week
Life is full of surprises, so I hope to make the best of them. Whenever one door closes a different and better opportunity presents itself, despite the fact at the moment it may be hard to accept or come to grips with, especially when this “better” opportunity doesn’t immediately present itself. I believe fully that everything happens for a reason, one person can walk out of your life, but another person is just around the corner. These people help you experience an assortment of feelings in life, discover what you like, and what you’re not so wild about so you never settle for anything less than the best, because you know it’s out there.
blogging is always the answer. haha i love you.
ReplyDelete