I am loving life!
Which may seem a bit strange, because I have had so much drama this month, but despite all of it I am so content and happy with where I'm at.
Friday I went to the basketball game and to some (lame) decades dance with Sarah and the boys from the hockey team, it was actually pretty fun. Weber won the game, and the dance was free, so we couldn't complain. I feel like most Weber activities are what you make of them. haha
Saturday I had to drive down in a crazy snowy blizzard to work at Gateway, ah, it was scary. After work I hung out with mom for a while, then went to Katie's and played with all my Dub J friends.

I don't think I have laughed that hard in months, it was so fun, and hilarious. We didn't really do anything special, (made a giant cookie and played rock band) but it was a BLAST! Being home and with all my friends reminds me how grateful I am to have real, legitimate friends; not just school friends, but down to earth friends. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for all of my friends, but there is nothing that can compare to being with my best friend of 21 years, 4 months, and 21 days.
(yes, i did just figure it out)
BFF since the womb? yessss
"I'm happy I'm happy all of the time, you're just jealous of my fabulous life"- Jules Morrow

I don't know if I've ever been this flattered before!
ReplyDelete