
I am SO excited about this post.
Incase you don't know what TOMS shoes are:
TOMS is a company that donates a pair of shoes to someone in a third world country for every pair you purchase for yourself; they match your donations 'one for one'. TOMS has given over 400,000 pairs of shoes to children in need since their start in 2006.
Yesterday I went out on a limb and applied to be an intern over the summer at TOMS shoes in Santa Monica, CA. They only pick ten interns, but i am hoping and praying that I get this wonderful opportunity. I think this is a worthy and loving project and really would love to be a part of it. I know it sounds selfish of me, but please keep this thought in your heart and in your prayers for the next few months, I need all the positive thoughts and support I can get! Don't forget to visit the website and purchase a pair of adorable TOMS for yourself (because it's pretty much like doing service at the same time you shop. Get a pair for you, give a pair to the needy; win-win...win)
"There is no force of hate, hate is simply the absence of love, just as darkness is the absence of light, and poverty is the absence of adundance"
No comments:
Post a Comment