Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Roommate hot tub night












Nothing too exciting has been going on this week, but I'm sticking to my goal to try and blog bi-weekly. It's been a week since my tragic break up with boy, but I'm alive.


Last night the roommates and I went hot tubing, which I am embarrased to say I haven't done with them all year...because I spent all of my time with said boy; but now that I find myself with ample free time, I decided to go. I'm really glad I went, I met so many new people, and it was really fun (untill a ghost from the past showed up, cough cough).

I have found myself branching out a bit more this week, and talking to people I normally would not be interested in. I'm not a snob, I just don't really go out of my way to make new friends.

I took my first chemistry exam today, which is strange because I've only had class seven times, but he planned it so we take a test every seven days. This should make for a stressful semester. Boo.


Well I don't have much more to say, I plan on going to Logan this weekend, perhaps I will have an adventure there!


"She's just a broken lady, waiting to be mended"









No comments:

Post a Comment